QLIK ESPRESSO WEBINARS 2021
Brought to you monthly – the last Tuesday of each month for 30 minutes.
Why Espresso? These webinars get straight to the point, they are strong, short, and with immediate effect – like an espresso.
New for 2021 – we’ll be bringing some of our best user stories to you. Each month, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a new topic - in 30 quick minutes. We will provide you with overviews, use cases & tips that you can implement when working with Qlik products; and because the webinars are live, you can ask questions if you need more information.
Take a short coffee break, and join us monthly for the following topics:
- July 27 at 12:30 PM EDT - Customer Spotlight: Greene Tweed gets ahead of the curve with real-time supply chain data
- In the manufacturing sector, maintaining your competitive edge across diverse markets comes down to data. In this Espresso webinar, hear first-hand how global industrial manufacturer Greene Tweed has transformed the enterprise with an end-to-end supply chain control tower. Leveraging Qlik Data Integration and Qlik Sense, Greene Tweed has empowered all levels of the organization with greater insights into KPIs, while opening the door to predictive analytics in work planning.
- August 31 at 12:30 PM EDT - Augmented Analytics at Qlik - AI in Business Intelligence
- Third generation BI is here, and it relies heavily on AI. Augmented analytics help drive deeper insights and make analytics accessible for more types of users. But all too often, companies choose “one-size-fits-all” approaches or simply try to bolt-on AI. Instead, AI should be built into the platform at a foundational level, working in combination with users of all skill levels, across a full range of analytics use cases. In this session, you will learn about Qlik’s approach to augmented analytics and see demos of the powerful Insight Advisor capabilities in Qlik Sense, including search-based analysis, conversational analytics, advanced analytics and more.
- September 28 at 12:30 PM EDT - Qlik Data Integration & Active Intelligence - Enabling an End-to-End Data Pipeline
- Qlik’s Active Intelligence approach provides a unique, end-to-end solution that customers can harness to ensure they have all of the right data to deliver the best insights, all at the speed of business. Learn how Qlik's Data Integration platform supports our Active Intelligence vision including use cases.
Future monthly topics will be announced shortly.
Have a topic you’d like us to cover or an inspiring use case you'd like to feature? Contact us
to let us know!
Need a little more incentive to attend? Attendees* from each webinar will be entered into a raffle for monthly prizes like Starbucks gift cards and espresso machines! (*to be entered to win, must be online for longer than 20 minutes of the webinar)