QLIK ESPRESSO WEBINARS 2021
Brought to you monthly – the last Tuesday of each month for 30 minutes.
Why Espresso? These webinars get straight to the point, they are strong, short, and with immediate effect – like an espresso.
New for 2021 – we’ll be bringing some of our best user stories to you. Each month, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a new topic - in 30 quick minutes. We will provide you with overviews, use cases & tips that you can implement when working with Qlik products; and because the webinars are live, you can ask questions if you need more information.
Take a short coffee break, and join us monthly for the following topics:
- January 26 at 12:30 PM EST - HSBC: Data Management Made Easier
February 23 at 12:30 PM EST - 2021 Trend Spotlight: Data-driven Alerts for Intelligent, Timely Action
- Hear how HSBC makes data management easy! End-to-end data management implementation seems somewhat of an art form.... when it should be a science. We have brought together different data sources to tell a coherent data management monitoring and implementation story.
March 30 at 12:30 PM EST - Data Lake: “Optimizing your Data Lake in the Cloud”
- The need to react fast to data is more critical than it’s ever been before. Sophisticated, data-driven alerts can help your organization more proactively monitor and manage your business by prompting immediate actions based on insights. Join this session to learn how Qlik empowers you to always know what’s happening in your business and respond quickly when things change, taking you from passive to more active intelligence with Qlik Alerting.
- While data lakes promised many benefits, the reality is that projects often fail to deliver a return on investment. This is because data lakes are complex to implement, need specialized domain expertise and can take months or even years to roll out. In this session we explain how an agile approach to data lake creation can help organizations realize higher efficiency and faster ROI from their data lake initiatives. Whether you love them or hate them, there’s no denying that Data Lakes are here to stay.
Future monthly topics will be announced shortly.
Have a topic you’d like us to cover? Contact us
to let us know what you’d like to hear about.
Need a little more incentive to attend? Attendees* from each webinar will be entered into a raffle for monthly prizes like Starbucks gift cards and espresso machines! (*to be entered to win, must be online for longer than 20 minutes of the webinar)
Miss the first two series of Espresso webinars?
No problem, just register below and receive the link to watch any of the on-demand sessions.
Register here for the following on-demand sessions from the second series:
- Insight Advisor – Qlik’s AI strategy and new capabilities
- Modernize Your QlikView Deployments
- Data Integration Portfolio Overview
- Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS
- The Human Side of Data
Register here for the following on-demand sessions from the premiere of Espresso in 2020:
- An Introduction into Data Integration
- Data-driven Alerts for Intelligent, Timely Action
- Qlik in the Cloud
- Introduction to Qlik Maps and Qlik GeoAnalytics
- Power up Your Analytics with Enterprise Reporting
- Augmented Intelligence in Qlik
- Embedded & Advanced Analytics
- Modern Data Management and Cataloging for the Enterprise
- Qlik' s SAP Integration
- Real Time Data Warehouse Design
- Strengthen Your GDPR Compliance in SAP Environments
- Managed Data Lakes Creation