QLIK ESPRESSO WEBINARS 2021
Brought to you monthly – the last Tuesday of each month for 30 minutes.
Why Espresso? These webinars get straight to the point, they are strong, short, and with immediate effect – like an espresso.
New for 2021 – we’ll be bringing some of our best user stories to you. Each month, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a new topic - in 30 quick minutes. We will provide you with overviews, use cases & tips that you can implement when working with Qlik products; and because the webinars are live, you can ask questions if you need more information.
Take a short coffee break, and join us monthly for the following topics:
- May 25 at 12:30 PM EDT - Addressing Data Blind Spots with the power of Qlik Analytics
- Linear data exploration based on queries is rigid, time consuming, and can only go so far. The “ask, wait, answer” cycle puts undue burden on analysts and ultimately limits insights – a method not conducive to keeping up with the pace of business. Qlik is built different. Our unique Analytics Engine brings together all your data, empowering you to explore without limits. Join this session to learn how Qlik enables you to:
June 29 at 12:30 PM EDT - Top Considerations in building an Analytics Ready Data Pipeline to the Cloud
- Search and explore across all data without predefined queries
- Easily continue all data sources and explore relationships
- Access insights at the speed of thought
- Moving data to the cloud comes with many challenges. Traditional ETL processes are struggling to deliver scalable, effective, and timely data for the business. This results in frustrated business users from slow delivery of data and a workplace reporting on out of date, inaccurate and untrusted data.
- This session will focus on the role an integrated data integration platform can help in enabling you to build a high performant analytic ready data pipeline to the cloud. See how Qlik enables Customers like Devon Energy to deliver data where they need it, in the right format with the freshest data.
- Highlights include:
Qlik's Data Integration Platform can help transform your organization's modernization programs and data analytics strategy by using real-time data replication
- Top Considerations when building and managing a high performant analytics data pipelines in a zero-code environment
- Low Latency with Change Data Capture (CDC) and Batch Reduction to capture changes as and when they occur in real-time
- A clear path to value with near real time delivery of data to all cloud platforms including AWS, Azure, GCP and Snowflake
- Limited System Impact that delivers high-performance replication with minimal impact to the performance of your transaction systems such as SAP
- [On-Demand] - HSBC: Data Management Made Easier
- Hear how HSBC makes data management easy! End-to-end data management implementation seems somewhat of an art form.... when it should be a science. We have brought together different data sources to tell a coherent data management monitoring and implementation story.
- [On-Demand] - 2021 Trend Spotlight: Data-driven Alerts for Intelligent, Timely Action
- The need to react fast to data is more critical than it’s ever been before. Sophisticated, data-driven alerts can help your organization more proactively monitor and manage your business by prompting immediate actions based on insights. Join this session to learn how Qlik empowers you to always know what’s happening in your business and respond quickly when things change, taking you from passive to more active intelligence with Qlik Alerting.
- [On-Demand] - Data Lakes: “Optimizing your Data Lake in the Cloud”
- While data lakes promised many benefits, the reality is that projects often fail to deliver a return on investment. This is because data lakes are complex to implement, need specialized domain expertise and can take months or even years to roll out. In this session we explain how an agile approach to data lake creation can help organizations realize higher efficiency and faster ROI from their data lake initiatives. Whether you love them or hate them, there’s no denying that Data Lakes are here to stay.
- [On-Demand] - Customer Spotlight: Conde Nast - Building for the C-Suite vs. Analysts
- Your CEO needs to understand the state of the business in 30 seconds, but your analyst needs to dive deep into every data point. How do you meet both needs? At Conde Nast we've created data-heavy, yet user-friendly tools for analysts to answer business questions while also creating simple, yet informative mobile-first apps for the C-suite. I'll go over the decisions we made for each audience and how we built a custom template for each group to speed up our development while also meeting their insight needs.
Future monthly topics will be announced shortly.
Have a topic you’d like us to cover or an inspiring use case you'd like to feature? Contact us
to let us know!
Need a little more incentive to attend? Attendees* from each webinar will be entered into a raffle for monthly prizes like Starbucks gift cards and espresso machines! (*to be entered to win, must be online for longer than 20 minutes of the webinar)
Miss the first two series of Espresso webinars?
No problem, just register below and receive the link to watch any of the on-demand sessions.
Register here for the following on-demand sessions from the second series:
- Insight Advisor – Qlik’s AI strategy and new capabilities
- Modernize Your QlikView Deployments
- Data Integration Portfolio Overview
- Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS
- The Human Side of Data
Register here for the following on-demand sessions from the premiere of Espresso in 2020:
- An Introduction into Data Integration
- Data-driven Alerts for Intelligent, Timely Action
- Qlik in the Cloud
- Introduction to Qlik Maps and Qlik GeoAnalytics
- Power up Your Analytics with Enterprise Reporting
- Augmented Intelligence in Qlik
- Embedded & Advanced Analytics
- Modern Data Management and Cataloging for the Enterprise
- Qlik' s SAP Integration
- Real Time Data Warehouse Design
- Strengthen Your GDPR Compliance in SAP Environments
- Managed Data Lakes Creation