Find your local Qlik office
Qlik is pleased to invite you to an interactive discussion exploring BI trends in the Life Sciences industry on Thursday, September 13. We'll close the afternoon with a sampling of Chicago's best beers.
With everyone looking for the next new thing, the ability to harness real world data becomes increasingly important. Today, life sciences companies are using Qlik to dig into data from social media, CRO, and EHR to proactively inform their decisions about what to make next, how to improve their existing products, and how to improve patient outcomes.
During this half-day event, you will hear from industry experts:
- Abbvie will share lessons learned, and some "Do's and Don'ts" for Mashups
- Learn how Astellas has leveraged Podium Data (a recent Qlik acquisition) for data lake management, ultimately delivering 30x more analytic insights and projects to the business without increased staff and at a reduced cost
- Hear from Chris Ferrara, GM at SDG Group, about how companies are using Qlik Sense to integrate data from digital channels better understand their responder’s journey.
We will also share what's new at Qlik with recent and upcoming releases.
After the session, stick around to network with your industry peers while getting answers to your data analytics questions.
- Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Noah's Event Venue, 200 Barclay Boulevard, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- 1:00 PM | Registration
- 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM | Program
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM | Networking